Wanna guess who else was named in the lawsuits?

Courtesy of CNBC:

A bombshell lawsuit filed by two women Monday accused former Fox News chief national correspondent Ed Henry of raping one of them and says that the network’s star anchor Sean Hannity once offered $100 to staffers to “date” another woman who also accuses Henry of sexual harassment.

The federal suit says that one of the plaintiffs, Cathy Areu, also was sexually harassed by other high-profile men at Fox News, including Hannity, host Tucker Carlson, journalist Howard Kurtz and contributor Gianno Caldwell.

The other plaintiff, former Fox Business associate producer Jennifer Eckhart, claims that Henry raped her, in addition to committing other sexual misconduct against her.

Areu had been a frequent guest on Fox News, but the network says she was neither an employee nor a contributor. However, the lawsuit identifies her as meeting the definition of an employee, albeit not a full-time one.

The Manhattan federal court lawsuit comes three weeks after Fox News fired Henry for what the network said was sexual misconduct.

The suit names as defendants Fox News, Hannity, Carlson and Kurtz and was filed on behalf of Eckhart and Areu by lawyers Douglas Wigdor and Michael Willemin.

So clearly the misogynistic attitude at Fox News did not end with the death of Roger Ailes and the firing of Bill O’Reilly. 

And trust me I am not even kind of surprised to see Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity named in these lawsuits. 

How many dollars has Fox News paid to settle sexual harassment lawsuits now? 

It has to be in the hundreds of millions by now. 

By the way is sounds like Fox News knew that Carlson was named in these lawsuits before he went on his “vacation.”

Courtesy of Salon:

Fox News learned the details of sexual harassment allegations against top network host Tucker Carlson on July 9, four days before Carlson announced on the air that he would be taking a “long-planned” vacation, Salon has confirmed.

Carlson, who claims to have gone into journalism after a career in the CIA failed to pan out, was named in a sweeping and graphic sexual misconduct lawsuit which two women filed against the network Monday in a New York federal court.

Carlson made the announcement on his first show after the network was informed of the pending lawsuit. At the same time, Willemin claimed that the network had already known for two weeks that he and Wigdor were representing the women.

The news raises more questions about the timing of Carlson’s short break, which also came amid an onslaught of criticism after network rival CNN revealed that the show’s longtime top writer had secretly posted racist and vile comments on the internet for years.

Well isn’t that a coinky dink?